The Level Earnings Account is an FDIC-insured checking account where you may manage all the finances related to your business. Accessing the Level Earnings Account is completely free because there are no fees associated with opening or using the account.
The Level Earnings Account is available to both sole proprietors and registered businesses, such as Limited Liability Companies, or LLCs.
- No minimums or monthly fees
- Both a physical and virtual Debit Card (the physical debit card may be ordered from your Level Account)
- Get Paid Early: set up payouts from your Work Apps within our Business Details area to direct your funds into your Level Earnings Account
A business bank account allows you to keep your business finances separate from your personal finances. This can help with bookkeeping and tax preparation. It may also protect you personally from business liabilities.
Sole proprietors and LLCs are eligible for the Level Earnings Account, which is a business bank account.
To learn more about onboarding, please watch this video:
Opening a Level Earnings Account
In order to have a Level Earnings Account you must first open or log into your Level Account. Once logged in, you will be presented with the option to Add Services.
1. Select the Get Paid Early service:
2. Once Get Paid Early is selected, you will be prompted to Link Earnings into your Account:
3. Link any of the supported Work Apps and/or bank account(s) that you use to run your business. This will help qualify you for a Level Advance as well as access other products and services from Level:
4. Access a Level Earnings Account from the main menu in your Level Account:
5. Setup your Level Earnings Account by clicking on the Start Setup prompt:
6. After selecting Open Level Earnings Account, complete the Personal Information Form.
NOTE: Part of this process includes agreeing to the terms and conditions for the Level Earnings Account (Level uses your information to determine eligibility for the Level Earnings Account). After your application is processed, the final step is to complete our phone verification to determine whether you are approved!
7. Head to your home screen to check out your new Level Earnings Account!
The Level Earnings Account does not generate interest. To receive notifications when Level offers interest-generating accounts, please click here.
Managing your PIN
You may set or change your PIN from your Level Account. If you forgot your PIN, call Visa. You may set or change your PIN for your Level Debit Card by logging into your Level Account and navigating to the “Earnings Account” > “Overview” page.
If you have forgotten your PIN and need to reset it, call our Visa debit card support line: +1-833-333-1098.
Using your Level Earnings Account with Zelle
You may use the Zelle network by manually adding your Level Debit Card to the Zelle app.
If you do not have a previous account with Zelle (as verified by phone or email match), you may use the Zelle network by manually adding your Level Debit Card to the Zelle app.
Please note that Zelle payments are not currently available from within the Level Account.
Withdrawing and Depositing
To access your physical and virtual card numbers, log into your Level Account and follow these steps:
- From the Account menu, open your Earnings Account overview
- Once inside the Earnings Account overview, click Manage Physical Card or Manage Virtual Card
By selecting these menu items, you will be able to view the information associated with both your physical and virtual debit cards.
Your Level Debit Card
The Level Debit Card may be used for cash withdrawal at Visa, Plus, Interlink, and Accel ATMs.
Withdraw cash from your Level Earnings Account by using a physical Level Debit Card. If you do not already have a physical debit card, you may request one at no charge from your Level Account.
The Level Debit Card may be used at ATMs that are part of the Visa, Plus, Interlink, and Accel networks. You may locate an ATM that is part of these networks using the links below (ATM fees may apply).
At this time we do not yet support depositing cash to your Level Earnings Account.
Want more? Email us at email@example.com or call toll-free at (877) 414-2955. You may also self-serve within our Help Center to learn more about our resources within the Level Financial Toolbox, our FDIC-insured Level Earnings Account, and how our Level Advance payment and repayment works.
Article is closed for comments.