Depositing funds to your Level Earnings Account
Congrats on setting up your Level Earnings Account! Now all you need to do is deposit funds into your account and you're off to the races.
- Routing / Account Numbers & Debit Card Info: To get started, you'll need your Level Earnings Account routing and account numbers, or your debit card information. You can find them by going to your Level Dashboard then selecting 'Earnings Account > Overview', then:
- Routing & Account numbers: Click 'View Account Numbers' in Account Details
- Debit card information: Click 'Manage Virtual Card'
Once you have your numbers ready, there are three ways to deposit funds into your account:
Set up Work Payouts with Routing & Account Numbers: Link the platforms where you earn and update your work payouts to your Level Earnings Account.
From your Level Dashboard, select 'My Business' and 'Link Earnings' then 'Add an app'. You'll be guided to link the platforms where you work.
Next, go to the apps where you work (eg. the Taskrabbit, Point Pickup, Doordash, Uber app) and update your payout information with your Level routing and account numbers to send future payouts to Level. See detailed instructions by app here.
- Once you link your accounts and redirect your payouts, you'll automatically get paid up to 2 days faster on earnings from qualified apps!
- Your payments will start coming to your Level Earnings account and you can spend your funds with your virtual or physical Level Visa Debit Card.
- Direct Bank Transfer with Routing & Account Numbers: Deposit funds from other bank accounts via ACH transfer.
- Go to your current bank accounts and find the section where you can link another bank account to transfer funds.
- Enter your Level routing and account numbers to link your Level Earnings Account.
- Once your Level account is linked, select the amount of funds and send to your Level Earnings account.
- Some banks will send a test amount to verify and ACH transfers can take a few days to deposit.
- After your funds are deposited into the Level Earnings account you can spend them with your Level Visa Debit Card.
- Direct Debit Transfer with Debit Card Info: Transfer funds directly to your Level Visa Debit Card.
- Go to your Venmo, AppleCash, PayPal, Cash App, or other financial accounts and find the section where you can link debit cards to transfer funds.
- Enter your Level Debit Card information to link your Level Earnings Account.
- Once your Level Debit is linked, select the amount of funds and send to your Level Earnings Account.
- After your funds are deposited into the Level Earnings Account you can spend them with your Level Visa Debit card.
Level Advance & the Level Earnings Account
The Level Earnings Account is also the foundation to receive and repay a Level advance. You get several benefits for using your Level Earnings Account for your advance:
Instant Disbursement: Using a Level Earnings Account helps you get your Level Advance faster. You’ll receive your Level Advance funds immediately in your Level Earnings Account once you’ve completed the account setup.
Automatic Repayment: When you direct your Work App payouts to Level, you facilitate automatic repayment. Work App payouts deposited into your Level Earnings Account will see your Level Advance’s repayment percentage deducted automatically, ensuring that you’re always current on your repayment and enabling you to focus on growing your business.
To learn more about how to use your Level Earnings Account, please check out this video:
NOTE: Directing your work app payouts to Level is a required step to access some of Level's services.
Get Paid Early:
Accelerated Payments: Directing your Work App payouts to Level enables you to receive funds from those platforms up to 2 days faster. As soon as Level recognizes that a Work App is depositing funds into your account, those funds will be instantly credited to your account.
Want more? Email us at email@example.com or call toll-free at (877) 414-2955. You may also self-serve within our Help Center to learn more about our resources within Level Pro, our Level Earnings Account, which is FDIC insured through Piermont Bank; Member FDIC, and how our Level Advance payment and repayment works.