The Level Advance is not a loan.
How you repay and the total repayment are the main differences between a standard business loan and a Level Advance.
Please view this video to learn more about the Level Advance:
With standard business loans:
- The monthly obligation to repay is a fixed “monthly minimum”
- There is a term on which you are required to fully repay the loan
- The total amount you’ll repay increases with interest.
With the Level Advance:
- The monthly payment is a percentage of your business earnings
- There is no term in which you are required to fully repay
- The total amount you’ll repay is your advance plus the service fee.
Want more? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll-free at (877) 414-2955. You may also self-serve within our Help Center to learn more about our resources within Level Pro, our Level Earnings Account, which is FDIC insured through Piermont Bank; Member FDIC, and how our Level Advance payment and repayment works.